200 Gallon Jet Agitated Hydroseeder
- What’s included
- Demo Video
*Due to the acquisition of VSI by BOSS Snowplow, VSI hydroseeders are not available for the current season. Please check back periodically for updates.
The VSI 200 Jet Agitated Hydroseeder is our most popular model. With the ability to cover 2,000-2,400 square feet per batch, you will be able to seed most residential sized yards in only a couple batches. This unit is designed to fit in the back of a toolcat or a short bed pickup truck.
- Hydroseed Gun
- Three 50’ hose sections with cam lock connectors
- 1 ¼” spray tip
- 1” spray tip
- Cannon tip
- 2.5 gallon jug of TKO
- Fork pockets to allow for easy moving with a forklift or skid steer
- Standard bead blasted, epoxy primed and powder coated skid. Can be upgraded to a stainless steel skid for $950
- Compact design is light enough to load and unload by hand with 2 people
- Honda GX200 engine mated to a 2" Banjo Poly Pump
- Powerful jet agitation mixes quickly
- Flanged fittings and cam lock hose connections for easy removal and assembly
- Pond Suction feature allows unit to self fill without the use of an auxiliary pump.
- Swivel on spray gun means your hoses won’t twist or kink as much or fight against you while pulling them along.
|Length (Inches)||Width (Inches)||Height (Inches)|
|Engine||Pump||Max Hose||Weight (Unloaded)||Weight (Loaded)|
|GX200 Honda||2" Banjo Poly||150-200ft||366 lbs||2006 lbs|
|52 PSI, 215 GPM|
|Coverage||Mulch (lbs)||Seed (lbs)||TKO
|2000-2400 Square Feet||80-100||10-14||15-30oz||4-6 Minutes|
This product is unavailable