Legacy Series 1000
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
The Legacy Series 1,000 is one of our larger units with a 1,000 gallon capacity. This unit is loaded with the features you need to get the job done as efficiently and effectively as possible. It is completely wireless and controlled via bluetooth through the VSI Spray Control App. The app also gives you the ability to track jobs and make adjustments in real time depending on conditions. This unit is capable of handling 10-12 acres post treatment application and 20-30 acres in a pretreatment application. This sprayer offers standard features that other companies would consider upgrades or add-ons.
- GPS Rate Control: Electronics in the system monitor the flow to the boom and adjust according to the speed of your vehicle. It's as easy as setting your application rate in the controller and turning the boom on. No more over or under application resulting in wasted product or unsafe surfaces. The boom also shuts off on its own if the vehicle is brought to a stop even if the operator forgets to turn the switch off.
- Honda GX200 Electric Start: These engines are easy to start in the extreme cold and run reliably. They are paired to a 2” Banjo poly pump and provide plenty of flow to the boom to give the system a max speed of 17 MPH at 80 gallons per acre with all three booms on.
- Single Lane “Pile Driver” Boom: Downtime from accidentally backing into a tree or concrete light pole stand are gone. Our new boom design has been torture and field tested to hold up to accidental beatings. With the heavy duty metal shroud and the stainless pipe welded inside its almost impossible to put out of commission. Boom features jet tips for post treatment and high speed pretreatment applications, and a broadcast tip for even coverage in low speed pretreatment applications.
- Smartphone Connection: All sprayers are controlled via wireless connection from a smartphone or device. Provides a wide range of features for adjusting and monitoring total usage, per account usage, current tank level and adjusting application rate on a per acre or per lane mile basis. This also eliminates the need for a wiring harness.
- IP-67 Rated Lights and Strobes: High quality LED light to help see behind you and two strobe lights facing backwards.
- Magnetic Flow Meter: No moving parts on the inside to calibrate or fail. This flow meter reads accurately even with the density changes of additives that would cause a turbine flow meter to be off unless calibrated every storm. Turbine flow meters can be off up to 33% at the end of one season and quick to fail, while these will perform as expected season after season.
- Powder Coating: The skid is bead blasted, acid washed, epoxy primed, and powder coated for maximum durability. We spare no expense when it comes to protecting the skid from corrosion in the harsh environments that they are used in.
- Full Tube Fork Pockets: No risk of having your forks damage any plumbing when loading and unloading the sprayer. This sprayer is equipped with front and side fork pockets for ease of loading in multiple situations
- Self Loading and Pump Out: This system is able to self fill from storage tanks or any other tanks that don’t have a pump to load. No more buying extra pumps just to fill from storage tanks. It also has the ability to pump out into other sprayers with a full 2” line. Any smaller sprayer on the route can be filled in minutes by this sprayer and resume spraying.
- 15’ x 2” Fill/Suction Hose ($275): 15 Feet of high quality EPDM fabric reinforced 2” hose with female cam locks on each side for easy connections. One side comes with a valve to eliminate wasted product and mess when disconnecting the hose. Fill from storage tanks or fill other sprayers.
- Custom Color Powder coat ($1,250): Power coated skid color to match your business or your vehicle. Almost any color available. *May result in further lead times.
- Baffle Balls (CALL FOR PRICE): Adding baffle balls will make your tank of liquid feel like a solid load. These baffle balls eliminate sloshing and make your load more safe during transport.
At VSI, nothing is more important to us than your complete and total satisfaction with our products and customer service. Proper setup, installation and best maintenance practices are vital to ensure longevity of your VSI equipment.
Please go through the warranty registration form and procedure for your equipment in order to register your three year Honda and one year overall product warranty. The warranty form was sent to the same email address to which you received your invoice. If you cannot find this form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the warranty is not registered, your warranty claim may be denied due to improper setup, use or install.
Our equipment is Honda tested and certified so your Honda engine comes with a three year commercial warranty backed by Honda and any Honda certified repair center.
All other parts* on your equipment is warrantied against defects through VSI for one year from the date of purchase.
*We do not offer a warranty on pump seals as over 99% of those failures are due to improper use or running pumps dry.
This warranty is a parts and technical support only warranty, labor is not included.
Corrosion related issues including wire connections are not qualified warranty items.
Failures due to lack of updates to firmware or app versions are not qualified warranty items.
Failures due to lack of updates on issued recalls are not qualified warranty items.
We are not responsible for loss of product or productivity due to failures of any kind.
Your warranty will be void due to abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, modification, improper handling, improper installation, improper maintenance or failure to follow the instruction and procedures in the VSI manual and warranty registration form.
Warrantied parts must be sent back to VSI within 30 days in order for us to process your warranty claim. Replacement parts will be invoiced and will not be marked as paid until the warrantied part items are returned to:
150 E Sharon St
Le Center, MN 56057