Metal Pless LiveBoxx
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Metal Pless LiveBoxx is a fixed wing box plow that has the patented Live Edge trip system from Metal Pless. The LiveBoxx pusher is installed on a skid steer, backhoe, or wheel loader.
Sizes can be found using the dropdown menu below. When reading plow sizes for the Metal Pless LiveBoxx, the first two digits represent the width of the plow in feet and the next two digits represent the height of the moldboard in inches.
- "LiveEdge" soft drive mechanical steel trip edge heavy duty multi-section 6" x ¾" x 24"
- Mobile steel trip edge following the imperfection of roads, exclusive Metal Pless system, reduces up to 50% the use of salt and abrasives
- Carbide cutting edge on main mouldboard only
- Bolt-on fixed side wings
- Wings have self-leveling abrasion shoes
- Lateral floating of the blade
- Wear plate welded to the skid shoes
- Heavy duty braces bolted to the mouldboard and to the side wings
- Baked powder paint
- Bucket mount or adaptor plate