These mixing instructions are assuming a VSI Hydroseeder, 5-7lbs of seed per 1000 sq ft, our own fertilizer and tackifier blend, TKO: Total Knockout, and a standard pourable paper, pellet mulch.
- Fill tank ¾ full of water and start engine
- Start agitation and run engine to max RPM
- Gradually add half of total mulch
- Add seed (5-7lbs per 1000 sq ft)
- Add TKO: Total Knockout (15-30oz per 100 gallons of water)
- Add TKO: Tack (0.1lb per 100 gallons of water)
- Gradually add the rest of the mulch and continue mixing until the products are fully absorbed