Legacy Series Automated Power Bundle
The Automated Power Bundle was designed to allow our customers who already have a tank to be able to turn it into a liquid de-icing sprayer. Comes with everything needed to hook up to your tank. The APB is the front of our other sprayers and has all the same features.
- GPS Rate Control: Electronics in the system monitor the flow to the boom and adjust according to the speed of your vehicle. It's as easy as setting your application rate in the controller and turning the boom on. No more over or under application resulting in wasted product or unsafe surfaces. The boom also shuts off on its own if the vehicle is brought to a stop even if the operator forgets to turn the switch off. We believe this is so important we do not offer this as an upgrade, it is standard.
- Honda GX200 Electric Start: These 6.5 HP engines are easy to start in the extreme cold and run reliably. They are paired to a 2” Banjo poly pump and provide plenty of flow to the boom to give the system a max speed of 17 MPH at 80 gallons per acre with all three booms on.
- Single Lane “Pile Driver” Boom: Downtime from accidentally backing into a tree or a concrete light pole stand are gone. Our new boom design has been torture and field tested to hold up to accidental beatings. With the heavy duty metal shroud and the stainless pipe welded inside its almost impossible to put out of commission. Boom features jet tips for post treatment and high speed pre treatment applications, and a broadcast tip for even coverage in low speed pre treatment applications.
- In-Cab Controller: Provides a wide range of features for adjusting and monitoring total usage, per account usage, current tank level and adjusting application rate on a per acre or per lane mile basis.
- Magnetic Flowmeter: No moving parts on the inside to calibrate or fail. This flow meter reads accurately even with the density changes of additives that would cause a turbine flow meter to be off unless calibrated every storm. Turbine flow meters can be off up to 33% at the end of one season and quick to fail, while these will perform as expected season after season.
- Built In Tie Downs: Ability to bolt the unit down or attach to the truck with straps or chains.
- Full Tube Fork Pockets: No risk of having your forks damage any plumbing when loading and unloading the sprayer. This sprayer is equipped with front fork pockets for ease of loading in multiple situations
- Self Loading and Pump Out: This system is able to self fill from storage tanks or any other tanks that don’t have a pump to load. No more buying extra pumps just to fill from storage tanks. It also has the ability to pump out into other sprayers with a full 2” line. Any smaller sprayer on the route can be filled in minutes by this sprayer and resume spraying.
Curious to learn more about liquid de-icing? Give us a call at (507)252-3033 or email us at email@example.com. We are more than happy to answer any questions and get you educated on the whole process of liquid de-icing. We are an end user manufacturer, meaning that we started our manufacturing company because we focused on building equipment for our landscaping company (and still do) for years as an end user before we ever thought about selling any of it.
We know what works and have advanced to a point where we no longer use any granular de-icing products, liquid only which gives us faster results, results in lower temperatures, and happier customers (all with a higher profit margin!). Liquid de-icing is starting to take over the market, ask us how we can help grow your operation! We truly believe this equipment can make your company more efficient, more versatile, and more profitable, let us help you!